Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally Friday!

Well it only took me untill now to get it done.  Regardless, I DID IT!  I am so excited to make this happen.  It is one of the reasons why I became a distributor for OrGano Gold.  I wanted to be able to give others a product that will improve their health but also be able to pay it forward too!

Now it is up to all of you to help me make it happen.  Help Coffee4BetterHealth give back to breast cancer patients

If you are looking for a healthier coffee that WILL change how you feel and WILL improve your health you don't need to look any further.

Ganoderma Lucidum is what has been infused into OrGano Gold products and because this is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month I felt this article would fit right here.

If you have any questions please e-mail me lynlee@coffee4betterhealth.com

I will update as orders come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment