Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

In an attempt for me to pay it forward and put my money where my mouth is almost literally.  I have decided to take a portion of all sales from Coffee4BetterHealth and donate it to Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers.

If you or anyone you know drink coffee or tea at least occasionally.  You can contact me here for more information or to place an order.  I will also be setting up an account through Pay Pal for those who are out of state or would like to pay with credit card.  So please check back as I make this dream a reality!

You can go to my website http://www.coffee4betterhealth.com/ and click on the Products tab at the top to see all the product information.

I would also love to hear from all of you on any ideas you may have to make this as successfull as possible so feel free to leave comments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment