Saturday, October 16, 2010

TEAM DREAMWORKS!!

I sent out an e-mail to all my friends and aquaintances that I know who enjoy running.. and when I say running I don't mean if you can run an 8 minute mile or even a 6 minute mile.. if you can jog/walk you can join me.

Here is what the e-mail said:

I am trying to put a team together “ TEAM DREAMWORKS”  for a 5K race coming up next month.  It is the Home For The Holidays 5K & 1K Family fun run.  Sunday Nov 14th 2010 at Denver’s City Park.  All proceeds support the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless.  Please let me know if you are interested.

I want to thank the first ( and only ..so far)  two members of my team.. Vanessa and Kevin! Actually I only asked Vanessa.. I don't even know Kevin yet.. Here is the e-mail Is recieved back from Vanessa:
yES!!

Put me and Kevin down!

That's it exaclty how I recieved it from her!

We are going to raise so much money for the Homeless it is going to be amazing!

For those of you reading this you are probably thinking.. yeah right how are 3 people going to raise so much money. Because I only need 2 people and then they are going to get two people and those two are going to get two... and so on.. and so on...NOW DO YOU SEE IT! 

WELL....if you still don't see it.  You will soon.  I will post again and let you see as this team builds and TOGETHER WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 

GO TEAM DREAMWORKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment